Cyberdale, LLC – Computers Simplified!
Please download and run our remote access utility when asked to by our technicians. By downloading and running TeamViewer you are agreeing to the following:
Team Viewer V7 Access Agreement
Cyberdale, LLC Remote Access Agreement v1.0
- Client requests that Cyberdale, LLC remotely access Client’s computer system, operating system, application software, data, server and/or network (collectively referred to herein as “Client’s System”)), and Cyberdale, LLC agrees to access Client’s System upon the terms and conditions of this Remote Access Agreement (the “Agreement”).
- By allowing Cyberdale, LLC remote access to Client’s System, Client hereby agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Authority. The individual accepting this Agreement on behalf of Client represents and warrants to Cyberdale, LLC that such individual has the authority to grant Cyberdale, LLC access to Client’s System and to bind Client to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Use of Information. Cyberdale, LLC may utilize all information received during the remote access session, which is received from a remote software agent(s) that reports system data and service information proactively from Client’s System to Cyberdale, LLC. Client acknowledges and approves of the use of this remote reporting tool on Client’s System.
- Session Recoding. Cyberdale, LLC may record, and use the recordings of, the remote access session.
- Limitation of Liability. Cyberdale, LLC shall have no liability to Client or the individual accepting this Agreement, of any nature whatsoever, arising or resulting from or connected with the access to or use of Client’s System via remote access. Client shall indemnify, defend and hold Cyberdale, LLC harmless from any loss, fee, cost, expense, damage, liability or claim (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of, based upon, or resulting from the access to or use of Client’s System via remote access.
- Personal Information. If any personal identifying information is obtained by Cyberdale, LLC during the session, Cyberdale, LLC will not use, sale, transmit, or otherwise communicate such personal identity information, without Client’s written consent.
- Definitions. “Client” means the company or individual that owns Client’s System. “Cyberdale, LLC” means subsidiaries and affiliates of Cyberdale, LLC Incorporated.